Thanks for the view 💋 +Follow | Dashboard
👯
Diary ~~ About me ~~ Delcious Icecream


Deborah
Sunday 18 June 2017 | 0 comments

So just now I had a dream.. First impression about that dream is its pretty horror and silent. 

This time, I was sat on one chair and I was curiously looking at one single paper on the desk right in front of me that left by one woman. Gradually, I tried to focus on the paper. But at first it was all blur. Then after a few secs I saw the words clearly.

 Afterward, I tried to read what it was all about. I saw a details. Details about someone. But then I think I know that it was mine cause there was my photo at the edge of paper, clipped with. Well then I kept reading em. And it was clearly written that my name was Deborah. I read read read the details until the end of the page said "Replicated Nurul Atikah".

I found it completely absurd cause it is way so fictional. Jarang sangat sangat kalau tak mimpi. And I admitted that it is really fun to have so many experiences through dreams and wakes up with a lot of feelings but this time is one big different.

So since I never heard the name of Deborah in my entire 20 years of living, then I googled it. This is what I got.




Yes, those are all about the history of Jewish. It is funny, and at the same time its terrifying. Whatever it is I absolutely have no idea where the hell that Deborah came from. Im just sharing and still wondering. Well dream is just a dream.......


⇽ Older Post